The world’s most current, comprehensive and reliable online literature database, Literature Resource Center is uniquely relevant to today’s researcher. Full-text articles from scholarly journals and literary magazines are combined with critical essays, work and topic overviews, full-text works, biographies, and more to provide a wealth of information on authors, their works, and literary movements. Researchers at all levels will find the information they need, with content covering all genres and disciplines, all time periods and all parts of the world.
- Full-text scholarly articles
- Critical essays and book reviews
- Overviews on books and literary topics
- In-depth biographical essays
- Thousands of full-text poems and stories
- Links to vetted literary websites
- Audio interviews and reviews
of Antiquity to the Modern Era
To access Literature Resource Center, click on the Electronic Library link found in the blue bar of the Friendswood Public Library website. Scroll down to Gale Literature Resource Center and provide your 14 digit Friendswood Public Library barcode number.